The Perfect Fit, LLC
Live, Interactive Virtual Group Training
How are you doing during this COVID-19 crisis? If you have been gaining weight, emotionally eating, bored with your own workouts, concerned with getting hurt by all the online workout options, or missing your workout buddies, you should join us at The Perfect Fit, LLC!!
Join us for Live, Interactive Virtual Group Training
All the benefits of training at The Perfect Fit in the comforts of your own home!
You will have access to our private virtual training studio where I will stream live workouts for you and your fellow Perfect Fit workout buddies. You can chime in with comments and interact with your new workout buddies, while getting a customized workout from your trainer, Julia. While training with The Perfect Fit, we will also challenge you to nutrition/health goals that are specific to your needs with COVID-19. We will boost your immune system with nutrition and keep you exercising in a way that won’t stress your body.
Here are some tips to make your Virtual group training sessions successful:
• Ability to move camera for visibility during movement on and off floor. (you will be standing, sitting, and lying on floor)
• Have reasonable floor space available for exercises
• Wear comfortable clothing and supportive shoes.
• Equipment such as a theraband, stability ball, 3-15 pound free weights, firm chair, yoga mat (optional)
Resources We Give You:
• Interaction! You can ask questions: Julia can correct your form and modify exercises to your needs
• Experience! With 15+ years of experience, Julia knows how to get results
• Customization/Adaptation! Julia can modify exercises to accommodate your needs—no cookie cutter programs here!
• Variety! No 2 workouts are the same
• Weekly weigh-in!
• Nutritional guidance!
Our Challenge To You:
• Exercise 4x/week: Complete 2 workouts/week with me and your workout buddies online; walk/run 30 min, 2x week or do your favorite online/DVD workout
• Sleep 7-9 hours/night
• Practice stress management: Devotions, deep breathing, and 3 good things
• Drink your water: half your weight in ounces (If you weigh 200 lbs, drink 100 oz water)
• Limit sugar and junk food (these suppress your immune system and increase inflammation)
• Take supplements or eat foods rich in Vit D3, Probiotics, Fish oil, Zinc, Vit C
• Meal Planning/Journal—easy to overeat when at home. Log it and plan ahead!
• Weekly email your weight, when you completed your workouts, and a picture of your journal.
You all come to The Perfect Fit, LLC for accountability—so you will focus on your health despite the distractions and challenges of life. And now, more than ever, we need to stay healthy.
Let’s stay active, healthy, and in control!