(4 sessions per month)
Looking to stay motivated and in your peak physical health? If you currently have healthy habits in place, the Stay Fit program is for you. This plan of one session per week will keep you on track with health and fitness by providing accountability, education, encouragement, and tough workouts.
• Monthly Nutrition/Health/Fitness Education
• Health Participation challenges
• Group Accountability
• Group Workouts (include strength, core, injury prevention, cardio endurance, balance, flexibility)
• 15 Min Monthly Check-ins with Julia
• Focus on maintainable healthy eating plan
• Additional workouts that can be performed outside of studio
• 1 workout sessions per week at The Perfect Fit
• Weekly weigh-ins
• Bi-Monthly Circumference measurements (as desired)
• Journaling in My Fitness Pal (as desired)
• Goal-Setting (as desired)
• Meal Planning (as desired)
The Perfect Fit specializes in semi-private training (groups of 2-6 people). This is a great way to get the attention and care of personal training in a group atmosphere with less cost. You will get goal-specific workouts, accountability to nutrition, and friends to cheer you on! Julia can place you into a group with similar interests and/or goals. Already have a team of friends that want to work out with you? Bring them in! She will “fit” your private group into the studio schedule!
What Is A Personal Trainer?
What is Perfect Fit?
What is the Difference Between a Box Gym, Cross Fit, and Personal Trainer?