FRIENDLY | COMMUNITY | SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT | POSITIVE CHRISTIAN ATMOSPHERE | EXERCISE & NUTRITION ACCOUNTABILITY | CREATING NEW SETTING | GREAT RESULTS
Do you struggle with your health? Do you find yourself stressed out, juggling a myriad of responsibilities, and having a hard time figuring out when you will sleep–let alone when you will work out and eat well? The Perfect Fit personal training studio is a place you can go to focus on you. Julia will look at your entire life (stresses, health conditions, injuries, life goals) to help you set priorities, filter through the clutter and succeed. Life and time is too valuable. Let go of your frustrations and call Julia today.
Personal Trainer and Owner
With over 20 years experience in fitness, Julia has what is needed to help you reach your goals. She has gone through many struggles herself. She knows what it is like to be overweight, injured, unhealthy and overwhelmed and has learned what tools work and don’t work for success. Her passion is caring for the health needs of others. Whether your goal is to lose weight, maintain your current weight, beat your best athletic record, or to create healthy life balance, she can help. Protecting an old injury? No problem. Julia has the experience necessary to keep you moving without further injury. Julia gives guidance and structure that will help you succeed!
“Who am I? I am a real person – just like you or anyone. I have strengths and weaknesses, good days and bad days, accomplishments and discouragements. Some mornings it’s tough to get out of bed! I dream of spending more time with my family. I wish I could eat all my favorite foods such as chocolate and salty snacks as much as I like without consequences! I am often overwhelmed with running my own business, volunteering in my church and community, and keeping up with my two favorite teenagers: Taylor and Katrina. I also try to be the best wife for my wonderful, supportive husband Matt.
Thanks to my new career path, I have rediscovered the tools I had all along to achieve the health and self-confidence I was lacking. My struggle has been, and still is, as real as anyone’s. I work hard at juggling family, career, and more while trying to eat healthy and get regular exercise. I gained 30 pounds after having children because I continued to eat for two! Now, years later, my body wants to slow down and I find myself working at losing weight again. It’s so much more challenging this time. But I continue to pursue staying active and healthy for my long-term vision as “super grandma” someday.
The tools that have empowered me are the tools I share with my clients. We set goals, we work hard, and we build on successes. As a team, we track and celebrate progress, we overcome barriers, and through it all we have fun!”
- B.S. Degree in Youth Ministries with an emphasis in physical education
- NASM Personal Training Certification
- Muscle Activation Spine Specialist Certification
- Muscle Activation Lower Body Specialist Certification
- Group Exercise Certification
- Personal Trainer Certification B
- HIIT Intensity Interval Training Home Study
- Business Mastery Home Study Course
- Essence of Body Weight Training
- Winning Sports Nutrition
- The Pain Free Triathlete
- BodyPump training class
- Lifeguard Certification
- Stretching Anatomy
- Pilates: The Fundamentals
- Worked at Sartell Fitness, Snap Fitness, Anytime Fitness, Gym in Otsego, In home training, Rejuv Medical
- Taught numerous group fitness classes: pilates, spin, butt and guts, bodypump, boot camp, HIIT, Abs
- Taught run specific training classes
- 1 year Girls Athletic Director
- 4 years Coach of volleyball
- 1 year Assistant coach of baseball, basketball
- 5 years PE teacher
- Lifeguard for 13 years
- 20 years experience with coaching youth
- Project manager and editor of a corporate business model
- 10 years of part-time retail sales, management and business ownership
- Volunteer Race director for the Sartell Apple Duathlon, the oldest multi-sport race in the country
- Worked alongside chiropractors, physical therapists, orthopedic doctor, doctors, nurse practitioners, athletic trainers, massage therapists, pilates instructors, body builders, and personal trainers
- High school sports: volleyball and track and field
- Triathlete for 8 years
Joining The Perfect Fit in May of 2018, she is lovingly referred to as Assistant Extraordinaire.
“I have been married to my husband and best friend, Jacob, for almost 23 years and we have 2 teenage boys, Nate and Kyle. We have called the Sartell/Sauk Rapids/St Cloud area home for the past 15 years.
I have managed offices for 15+ years, worked in the health and fitness industry for 5+ years and was the co-chairman for the Kids Apple Duathlon for 2 years. I love sunrises and sunsets, long walks, hiking, cooking and spending time with my family.”
- Co-Owner of Assessco Environmental Services, Inc. for 15+ years and managed the office.
- Worked for 5 years as an online Health Coach.
- Co-Chairman of the Kids Apple Duathlon for 2 years.
Personal Trainer and owner of Body Shop Fitness
Allen Eli joined The Perfect Fit studio in February 2019. He is an independent contractor who is utilizing our facility to grow his business.
“Hello, my name is Allen. I grew up locally playing sports from an early age. After high school, I moved to Wisconsin to go to college. I was done with sports and I started gaining weight. Before I knew it, I had gained 50 lbs. After a few years struggling with this, I started really investing time into research on improving my health. Through all the struggles and then successes of overcoming difficulties, I developed a real passion for fitness. Now, when I’m not working, I spend my time with my wife, daughter and golden retriever. We love playing sports together, watching movies, baking, and video games.
I have been working in Physical Therapy since 2011 as a PTA. I began working at a local Chiropractic office in 2014 and have been there ever since. This career has given me a fulfilling experience and a wealth of knowledge in injury rehab and prevention and an appreciation in how the body moves and works.
I have always been attracted to fitness and helping others improve their own fitness. In 2017, I decided I wanted to begin moving my career more into fitness. So, I decided to get my health coaching certification. I started Body Shop Fitness in 2018 and as 2019 began, I got the opportunity to advance my knowledge and bring my experiences to The Perfect Fit.
I have a passion for helping people learn how to attain and maintain a healthy weight. I don’t want to just run you through a workout, I want to educate you on why you are doing the specific exercises. I want to help set you up for success in your fitness journey.”
Contact Allen Eli
You can contact Allen at 715-205-8241. To learn more about Allen and the services he provides, click on the button below.