Max Results Training
8 sessions per month
(pay additional fee to make this unlimited)
• Monthly Nutrition/Health/Fitness Education
• Health Participation challenges
• Weekly Weigh-ins
• Bi-Monthly Circumference measurements (as desired)
• Additional workout plans that can be performed outside of studio
• Group Accountability
• Meal Planning
• Group Workouts (include strength, core, injury prevention, cardio endurance, balance, flexibility)
• 15 Min Bi-monthly Check-ins with Julia
• Journal in My Fitness Pal (as desired)
• Focus on maintainable healthy eating plan
The Perfect Fit specializes in semi-private training (groups of 2-6 people). This is a great way to get the attention and care of personal training in a group atmosphere with less cost. You will get goal-specific workouts, accountability to nutrition, and friends to cheer you on! Julia can place you into a group with similar interests and/or goals. Already have a team of friends that want to work out with you? Bring them in! She will “fit” your private group into the studio schedule!
Do You Have A Plan?
What Is Perfect Fit?
What is the Difference Between a Box Gym, Cross Fit, and Personal Trainer?